Concerts / Festivals
GlassDuo have created an exceptional musical instrument from a set of ordinary wine glasses. As a result, we can listen to music which we are not accustomed to, and which can amaze the listener.
GlassDuo concerts are always a chance to experience unusual tones, uniquely arranged musical pieces, and above all the presence of the artists themselves, as they pursue their dreams and passions in such an unconventional way.
The glass music of GlassDuo reverberates just as well in a typical concert hall as in industrial spaces, churches, and the ruins of old castles or palaces. It is just as wonderful in modern interiors where, thanks to amplification, it’s much more sonorous than you might expect from such a delicate instrument.
GlassDuo have taken their glass harp (the largest in the world) to the farthest corners of the globe. They’ve played for audiences of all sizes, numbering from the tens to the thousands, for residents of small towns to dignitaries and heads of state.
The originality of GlassDuo concerts attracts not only music lovers but also those looking for a new experience. Which is why the duo are invited to play for all sorts of people with a wide variety of interests at all kinds of events, from the strictly musical to cultural festivals.
GlassDuo has performed at:
- Singapore Festival of Arts - Singapore
- Busan Chamber Music Festival - South Korea
- Festival de Musica de Morelia - Mexico
- Visegrad Music Festival - South Korea
- Ohrid Summer Festival - Macedonia
- Panorama Percussivo Mundial - Brasil
- altstadtherbst kulturfestival duesseldorf - Germany
- Internationaal Festival van Vlaanderen Gent - Belgium
- International Music Festival, Mood Indigo - Bombai, India
- Warsaw Autumn - Poland
- Polish Harmonies Chopin & Beyond - Austin, USA
- Klaipeda Music Spring - Lithuania
- International Festival Round About Chopin - Viena, Austria
- Festival di Santo Stefano - Bologna, Italy
- La Folle Journee - Warsaw, Poland
- International Chopin Festival - Duszniki, Poland
- International Music Festival "RESUREXIT" - Siauliai, Lithuania
- Automne Musical de Marchienne - Belgium
- International Mozart Festival "Mozartiana" - Gdansk, Poland
- International Classical Music Festival of Mažeikiai - Lithuania
- International Bach Festival "Bakhosluzheniye" - Kaliningrad, Russia
- Days of Karol Szymanovsky's Music - Zakopane, Poland
- Christopher Summer Festival - Vilnius, Lithuania
- Royal Concerts Chamber Ensemble Festival - Warsaw, Poland
- Musik i Glasriket - Sweden
- International Mozart Festival "Chopiniana" - Warsaw, Poland